Sunday, June 30, 2013

30. Handwriting

Today, in honor of the "handwriting" prompt, I give you a picture of a pencil that I found in our work room at the office a few weeks ago. I rarely have need for a pencil at work, and apparently no one else uses them often either because this was the ONLY pencil I could find. The only one.
Roll Tide
I was smirking at the fact that the only pencil available to me was an Alabama one and how that would further perpetuate what Luke started last fall with his Roll Tide obsession, when I rolled it over and saw this on the other side.
Weagle, weagle, War... well, you know.

Someone hand wrote the score from Auburn's 2010 victory over Alabama. This, ladies and gentlemen, is how we do football rivalries in the great state of Alabama. Ya'll.
 
P.S. If I were as hardcore as Wuke Boper would have you believe, I would have taken this pencil straight to the bathroom and scrubbed that blasphemy right off the back of it before sanitizing my hands after touching such uncleanliness. I just took a picture of it instead.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment