Tuesday, June 11, 2013

11. Something funny

Luke's surprise from our trip to Six Flags was a Batman cape. The next day, he wore it with his Batman t-shirt. He was running around Grandmother's living room enjoying the feeling of the cape fluttering behind him when I asked for bye-love. It was then that I learned something very important about Batman.

"Batman don't need hugs."

Luckily, Grandmother convinced him that even though Batman doesn't need hugs, he does give them out to mommies who are about to leave for work. Because, even though Batman doesn't need hugs, Wuke Boper does, and he would have had a bad day about it if he'd missed it.

After telling me goodbye, he realized a part of his costume was missing.

"Where my Batman eyes?"

Because he was already dressed the part, I relented and went home for the mask. You can't be Batman without the eyes.
Luke is Batman

No comments:

Post a Comment