Monday, June 03, 2013

3. On my table

Dave and I played hooky from life yesterday and drove to Atlanta to ride roller coasters. I don't know why, but it was a perfect day at Six Flags. We got there when the park opened and, by noon, we had ridden all but one of them. There was hardly any waiting. We took a break to eat lunch, and then started riding everything again. It was a little more crowded in the afternoon, so we used our Flash Pass to reserve one ride while we waited for another and by the time it started storming at three, we had ridden all but two of the coasters again. 

His favorite? Goliath. Mine? It might always be Batman the Ride, but the Scorcher was a very close second. I love the speed, he loves the classic roller coasters. 

After the rain out, we walked back to the hotel and sat by the pool for the rest of the afternoon. We called the kids during dinner and when it was Luke's turn to talk, he greeted us both with, "Hey, I poopin'." We have had a great time, but I can't wait to see those monkeys this afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment