Saturday, June 01, 2013

1. B is for...

B is for "blogging" - something I've been slacking on lately. It's not that I haven't wanted to write, but I haven't had much to say. We've settled into a much more relaxed summer routine with lots of outside play and swimming and family. It's glorious, but boring to read about, so, no blogging.

That's why I decided to do Fat Mum Slim's Photo A Day for the month of June. I have a driving need to write. Something. Anything. This will help.

B is also for "birthday", and since June is Ella's birth month, I'm sure there will be some blogging about it. She's planned everything for her party, down to the flavor of the cake. When she started giving me detailed instructions about how the invitations should look, I decided to turn the decision making over to her. She's having a blast with the planning, asking for my phone everywhere we go so she can show people what kind of cake she will have. I maintain veto power, but it's her party, she can plan it.

B is also for "boy" and "blue" and "beard" which leads me to the first photo for the month of June - one that is decidedly not birthday related.
Little Boy Blue Beard
This is how I found him one recent Friday afternoon when I got to Grandmother's house after work. He's a threat to color his entire body with a magic marker, so really, the fact that it was only a beard and a forearm tattoo is notable. The wild hair and camo shorts rounded out the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment