Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Race is On!

Ella crawled yesterday! I didn't see it. I was talking to Grandmother on my way home while she was crawling. By the time we got home from church, she was too tired. She still managed to bump her head though. Go figure.

When she saw me walk into church last night, she started waving at me! That's the first time I've gotten such a greeting, and it was really cute. We fixed our plate and she proceeded to shovel refried beans, rice, and chicken into her little piehole. For lunch today, she double-fisted mac and cheese like we hadn't fed her all week. I'm thinking she's about to sprout again; she's increased her milk and her solids intake this week. I even had to thaw some milk because she drank more than I pumped yesterday. That doesn't happen often.

This morning when Dave was about to leave for work, she looked up at him and clearly said, "Bye-bye." He got so excited, it was another 20 minutes before he actually left.

Her cuteness factor is definitely increasing daily.

Poor Georgia, she is running fever and coughing up snot balls. It's very obvious that she feels bad. I feel like I need to do something for her - maybe run the vaporizer and feed her some chicken noodle soup? That's what makes me feel better when I have a cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment