Sunday, March 09, 2008

Some New Pictures to Share

I finally uploaded some pictures from my camera, so I thought I would share a few of them here.

This is the view of the snow from our front porch. It didn't last long, but it was beautiful. It snowed here again Friday night and Saturday morning, but we didn't get any accumulation.















This is our house from the street. I would have posted some pictures of Georgia playing in the snow, but she was so nutty that all of the pictures of her came out blurry.















This is my latest art project. I was asked to donate a painting for a door prize for our Spring Ladies' Night Out program. This is what I came up with, so hopefully they are worthy of giving away. The three are a set. The pictures of the paintings didn't come out too well with or without the flash, so forgvie the fuzziness. It's hard to take a picture of a picture.





























No comments:

Post a Comment