Thursday, May 18, 2006

Things that Make You Say "GRRRR!"

Brought to you by the letter "G". :)

This morning, I had an epiphany. I often wonder, while wasting away in traffic, what makes morning rush hour so much slower than evening rush hour (excluding those afternoons when wrecks make the interstate an obstacle course)? As I was racing along at 10 miles an hour, I observed the woman behind me shaking a bottle that looked suspiciously like liquid foundation. I knew she was not about to put her face on while driving up the interstate with her kid in the car! But she did, only I didn't get to watch the whole process because as we started to move from a dead stop to 15 miles an hour, I left her in my dust. Apparently, it's difficult to maintain a steady speed and apply foundation at the same time. One has more success when one comes to a complete stop first. :) I only wish that the people BEHIND her could see what she was doing. My epiphany? Women putting on makeup seriously hold up traffic. If you don't have time to do that before you leave your house, GET UP EARLIER!!!! Men, don't get too excited, because I don't know how many times I've seen men driving and READING, or SHAVING - seriously, can you see past that opened newspaper in your windsheild!?!? So, if you are one of those drivers that acts "idiot" during rush hour traffic, please, stay away from me.

Another thing..

Why would you make a tube of lip gloss with an applicator that does not reach the bottom? Hmm? I can see that there is plenty of lip gloss in there, but I CAN'T REACH IT!!

I had some more saved up, but I'm starting to sound grumpy. :) Seriously, we've been so blessed. Please continue to pray for our friend, and for Dave in his new job. Hopefully I will have some fun pictures to post after this weekend. We have a banquet, a wedding, and graduation this weekend,then, the swearing-in Wednesday in front of the Alabama Supreme Court. I should have some good pictures - provided I don't forget the camera, like I did my keys when I locked myself out of the house yesterday. GRRRR. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment