Friday, May 19, 2006

I Forgot the Camera

That's right, I forgot it. I reminded myself a dozen times last night and this morning to put the camera in my bag, I just never made it to the camera to put it in my bag with that thought in my head. :) Sorry, no pictures of the banquet tonight. Hopefully I will remember it for the rest of the things we have to do this weekend. Oh well, if Dave gets any awards tonight, I'll make him pose with them later for pictures. He will LOVE it. :)

He got his cap and gown yesterday for graduation. I truly believe that the final test in receiving your doctorate degree is figuring out how to wear the little cape thingie that comes with the gown. It looks really neat, but we don't know how to work it. :) I think that's why the graduates have to be at graduation 3 hours early - so they can dress them all. :) I will definitely post pictures of him in that, because he's going to look so cool - if you've ever been to a college graduation, you know what kind I'm talking about. His ensemble will be similar to what the professors on the stage wear, though the colors are different to indicate his law degree. I might have to get my PhD one day so I can wear a fun cap and gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment