Monday, April 07, 2008

I hate my clothes!

Not really, because I just got new, fun spring/summer clothes that actually fit. However, I am having one of those days when, if it was socially acceptable to walk around naked, I would strip right now without thinking twice about it. I cannot wait to go home and change. I'm contemplating cooking dinner naked, but I'm planning to grill on the front porch and my across the street neighbor might be offended and the one next door would probably enjoy it too much. I bought new bras over the weekend, and while this one is a thousand times more comfortable than the others, it's still driving me bananas. I cannot stand the feeling of it on my ribcage - which keeps getting wider and wider! I've been trying to plot a way to go without a bra for the next three months, but sadly, I don't think that's going to be possible given the professional environment in which I work. This is going to get even better when she is actually long enough to kick me in the ribs.

I'm finished whining now.

No comments:

Post a Comment