Friday, March 31, 2006

A Week of Freak-Outs

nu=3272>2;4>;3:>WSNRCG=323355<254;28nu0mrj">
Last night it was Squirt's turn to freak out. This is him. He's my most neurotic cat, and the one I expect to take the longest to adjust. Apparently he's reached his breaking point with all the moving and stuff, because he peed on our stack of newspapers last night. I think it was anxiety, but he could be sick. To be on the safe side, I gave him one of Jewel's anti-depressants (since she doesn't need them), and 250 mg of Vitamin C. Whether he's sick or stressed out, I'm treating him for it. I'll probably keep him drugged for a few days. I thought cat nip would be enough, but now I'm not so sure. We'll see how it goes. Everyone pray he's not sick. I don't think I can handle that right now, and I have to go out of town soon and won't be home to administer the medicine.

We could start the official countdown to Mo-Town, but I have no idea what un-Godly hour my husband will make me get up in the morning. :) Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment