Thursday, August 29, 2013

A School Supply List for Me

As I suddenly and rapidly became snotty, stuffy, itchy, scratchy, watery, sneezy, coughy and green tea sippin' at lunch time today, I realized that nothing says school has officially started like the Back to School Cold. The kids had it last week, and now, right on time, it's my turn. As I strolled the Cold and Allergy aisle at Walgreen's, I pledged to myself that next school year, I will stock my medicine cabinet with all these drugs when I buy school supplies. Really, they should just add a note to the school supply list that says, "Don't forget the Mucinex!" Then I started thinking of other things they should put on their lists.

Then I decided to make my own school supply list - some for me, some for the monkeys.

Mucinex
Motrin
Zyrtec
Cough drops
Green tea
Honey
Hot chocolate
Neti pot packets
Afrin
Vick's plug in refills
Kleenex
Pepcid
Extra toothbrushes
Sharpies
A billion Ziploc bags

That about covers it. I'm going to refill my green tea now.

No comments:

Post a Comment