Thursday, July 31, 2008

Not a Happy Helper

In the time it took to grab the camera, the happy baby turned into a sweat bee right before my eyes.
This is now the wallpaper on my computer desktop. I was trying to catch a smile, but she wouldn't do it for me. She was too busy trying to figure out the camera.

This is the picture I've been waiting for - not of my double chin, but of her sweet chunky cheeks resting on her crossed arms. This is how she falls asleep after the morning feeding. Sometimes she purses her lips together and looks even cuter.

And, this is the reason I have time to blog. As I write, she is passed out in the swing. I took this picture minutes ago.
I was reading my baby reference book this morning and realized that she is practicing some movements and actions that babies aren't supposed to start doing until they are 3 - 4 months old. I'm going to have my hands full with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment