Wednesday, April 26, 2006

What's wrong with these pictures?

nu=3272>2;4>;3:>WSNRCG=3233685356974nu0mrj">
nu=3272>2;4>;3:>WSNRCG=3233685356975nu0mrj">














If you guessed, "The cats are outside," you would be correct. We decided to let them out to play last weekend and they all had a great time. I've decided, based on the number of cats that roam the neighborhood unharmed, that mine can play outside occasionally while I'm home. Jewel would be an outside cat all the time if I let her. She stayed out until I made her come in at dark. Squirt and Gypsy went in and out all day, but didn't go far from the house. I think they don't want to deal with the dog. Consequently, Georgia is having a hard time letting go of the "No Kitties Outside" rule, and has been chasing and poking at them whenever they come out. Jewel does not give a rip, but Squirt and Gypsy are a little more timid.

Jewel got herself in a pickle when she hopped the fence, then decided she couldn't get back over in a different spot that had pokey things on top. Dave had to drive around the block to retrieve her from the backyard behind ours. I know she would have found her way back just fine, but we were ready to leave for church and I wasn't leaving her out. (I know I'm a worry-wort, so save it.)

In other news, Daddy and Dave planted the tomatoes Saturday. Dave tried to brutally murder a frog with the rake (okay, not really, he just raked at it accidentally), but Daddy grabbed it up and handed it to me. I don't know if I've ever held a frog before, and I was a little surprised to find him in my hands so suddenly. :) He was actually not at all slimey, like I thought he would be. He was cool and smooth, and I liked him, but I let him go on the other side of the fence. Staying in our yard would mean certain death for a froggie, especially since the kitties are coming outside some. That's all I've got for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment