Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Life Bits

I've been too busy doing work things, and too fried at the ends of the days, to blog lately. I'm hoping for some respite sometime in the middle of next week. Until then, here are some life bits I collected from my phone.

Occasionally, if you are very lucky, Batman will attend a local football game.


These are scrunchies on his arms - the kind that gymnasts wear to match their leotards. He cannot stop playing with them when we are waiting for his gymnastics class to start. Also? Arms full of scrunchies make him a super hero.

Supper. I didn't say these wouldn't be random life bits. I force myself to refrain from posting pictures of supper on Facebook, but I do send them to my sister. She always gives appropriate praise for the beauty of the dish. Presentation is everything, after all.

Protective foot- and head-wear are essential for safety. The day those monkey rain boots stop fitting will be the day you see me in Target buying a bigger pair. He wears them ALL THE TIME.

This note looks like x, y, and z just fell out of the coconut tree, but it actually says something: "Not Available." That's EGR's polite way of saying, "Keep Out." At the writing of this note, she didn't yet comply with basic rules of writing the English language like writing sentences from left to right. That is slowly changing, but as she informed me a couple of weeks ago, "Learning is hard."

No comments:

Post a Comment