Monday, May 21, 2012

Photographic Evidence: He does eat.

We don't know how Luke got to be such a skinny little thing, but he is. He's skinny enough that our pediatrician wonders if we feed him. We do. 

And he eats.
At Petrucelli's he ate half of my fettucine alfredo.
I was planning to bring home leftovers. I didn't.
And eats.
Luke knows Moe's knows how to make a quesadilla.
He ate every bite and tried to lick the queso drips off the table.
And eats.
At home, he often stands while eating, because he is so busy.

 And he still looks like this.
Long, lean, Luke.
We feed him the same things we feed Ella, but she has entirely different body type - much more what Dave and I looked like as kids. Lately, he eats more than her and we find ourselves waiting for him to finish. He's becoming a bottomless pit. It's amazing to watch how much food he can put away in one meal. I'm kind of worried about what it will be like to feed the teenage version of him. And I'm sure he's about to grow two more inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment