Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Family Foto Fun

Between my knack for closing my eyes whenever a camera is present and Ella's inability to sit still, capturing a photographic moment of the family is interesting. These are a few from Thanksgiving, which is when we usually take a Christmas card picture. My sister was the photographer, but she did get to join in the fun.

Look at all those teeth we've worked so hard to grow. The last one is finally coming through this week.
Busy in the new playroom - which, by the way, she told her teacher she is thankful for.
She is probably looking for a lipstick or an eyeshadow in that purse. The girl already loves her cosmetics.
My sweet boy. He really could not be any more different from his sister. I think they will balance each other very well one day.

 My sister and I being silly.
 And Dave, making fun of us.
 I think this is my favorite one of the day.
Classic Roper family picture.
                                                
We did get a decent one for our Christmas card, and hopefully I will find the time to address them before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment