Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Feeling Wicked

For our fifth wedding anniversary, the love of my life bought me tickets to see Wicked. Holy crap! That was a good show. We went with the assumption that we would be sitting on the fourth row. Imagine my delight when we realized that DD was the first row!! I could see everything happening in the orchestra pit; had I wanted to, I could have ruffled the conductor’s hair. That’s how close we were. It was like having my own private show. I felt completely spoiled.

The show was amazing! I was a little scared that it had been too hyped up because everyone I’ve talked to raved about it, but I was not disappointed. Dave loved it, too, and was totally upset at intermission because he knew the witch was going to melt into a puddle at the end. Afterward he said, “I didn’t think a green girl could be hot…how’d they do that?” I’m feeling a little let down now because I want to see it again! Edward Cullen hasn’t even distracted me yet.

Enough about my make believe friends. There will be an update on Ella’s World as soon as I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment